Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Green Smoothie Girl

2 days done! The excitement hasn't worn off yet! My work outs have consisted of playing with kids at work and packing and moving boxes.. What is the best quick workout?

So here is a link to the "Green Smoothie Girl's" website. http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/
She has a 12 step program (which goes so well with the AA we have going.) She basically says to blend up a bunch of veggies, chard, spinach, romaine, carrots and any veggies you can think of and have them for breakfast. A girl at work does it and I tried it and it is really not that bad. You can add fruit but since they digest differently it isnt the best option I guess. Anyway, it is great because it keeps you full and you can get like 8 servings of veggies for breakfast! Booya.

So try a green smoothie.. I am going to make one tomorrow morning.. i will let you know how it goes..

Ps. I totally bought all these fruits and veggeis from Scoresby Farms and then went to Winco where everything was way less than what I paid.. Either way I think the cheapest way to go is Bountiful Baskets..

whit

No comments:

Post a Comment